*** All turntables purchased from Dash The Henge Store come with a FREE Dash The Henge slip mat available in 3 designs and worth £15 ***
The AT-LP3XBT is a fully automatic turntable designed to deliver outstanding analogue sound with enhanced Bluetooth® wireless technology.
Bringing the clarity and warmth of analogue audio to the digital generation, this Bluetooth® turntable offers all the benefits of vinyl with the convenience of enhanced connectivity. Enjoy the freedom to connect to the latest speakers or headphones with Bluetooth® wireless technology at just the touch of a button - your analogue listening journey starts here.
Audio-Technica’s LP3XBT turntable combines 60 years of high-fidelity design with the latest Bluetooth® technology, giving you cutting-edge features while drawing on decades of audio experience. Enjoy a turntable that’s built on heritage, but built with the modern listener in mind.
Featuring fully automatic operation, a built-in phono preamp, removeable universal headshell and replaceable stylus, this Audio-Technica turntable is easy to set up and use, making it an ideal choice for beginners or those looking to level up their listening experience. Play 33⅓ & 45 RPM records your way, experimenting with different styli as you begin to discover your personal audio preferences.
Integrated Bluetooth® technology gives you the flexibility to connect your turntable quickly and easily, no matter where you are or how you choose to enjoy your vinyl experience. Whether you pair your LP3XBT with speakers to provide the perfect soundtrack for a gathering with friends, or listen through a pair of Audio-Technica headphones for a deep listening session, you can expect impeccable high-fidelity audio.
Analogue or Bluetooth® Connectivity High-Fidelity Audio
The LP3XBT connects seamlessly to a wide array of Bluetooth® compatible devices, including speakers and headphones. Its compatibility with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec ensures exceptional sound reproduction when using the LP3XBT.
For vinyl enthusiasts looking to replicate the distinct, warm sounds of analogue audio, the AT-LP3XBT can also be used as a wired turntable.
Easy Operation Simple to Setup
Automatic operation is a superb choice for those looking for an easy-to-use turntable setup. Play, stop, and change rotation speeds with ease. With a hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest, all you need to do is lower the balanced straight tonearm into position and allow your turntable to work its magic.
The LP3XBT plays two speeds: 33⅓, and 45 RPM.
Quality Components and Sophisticated Design Refine Your Sound
The tonearm’s removable AT-HS3 universal headshell and dual moving magnet cartridge allows you to experiment with your cartridge choice to find the perfect sound to suit your listening preferences. The AT-VM95C cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
Quality Components and Sophisticated Design Style and Substance
The damped base construction provides reduced low-frequency feedback coloration, while the die-cast aluminium platter with a felt mat controls resonance to reduce unwanted vibration.
AT-LP3XBT is available in two classic colours – black or white.
Comparing AT-LP3 and the AT-LP3XBT What’s the Difference?
The LP3XBT is based on the AT-LP3, but incorporates a host of exciting new features and capabilities including:
- Bluetooth® connection
- High-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec
- The AT-VM95C cartridge, which is compatible with any of Audio-Technica‘s VM95 Series replacement styli
- An external AC adapter, which handles the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain to produce crystal clear audio
A Passion for Listening 60 Years of Analogue Audio
Audio-Technica has developed cartridge and turntable technology for over 60 years. We are passionate about the art of analogue listening, and we are proud to produce some of the most critically acclaimed and popular audio products in the world.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec
- Balanced straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and rest
- AT-VM95C cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Includes the AT-HS3 universal headshell
- Built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier with detachable dual RCA output cable with grounding wire
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Included Accessories: detachable RCA output cable (Dual RCA male to dual RCA male with ground), 45 RPM adapter, removable hinged dust cover, and detachable power cable
- Type: Belt-drive, fully automatic operation
- Motor: DC motor
- Drive Method: Belt drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminium
- Wow and Flutter: < 0.2 % WRMS (33 RPM) at 3 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 60 dB
- Output Level: PHONO: 4.0 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec LINE: 252 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A Max
- Power Consumption: 2 W
- Dimensions: 435.6mm (17") ×374 mm (15 ") ×128 mm (5.0") (W × D × H)
- Weight: 5.0 kg (11 lbs)
- Accessories Included: Dust cover, Felt mat, Platter (with drive belt), Dust cover hinges, Counterweight, Headshell (AT-HS3 BK) with VM stereo cartridge (AT-VM95C), 45-RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (Approx. 1.0 m (3.3')) & AC adapter (Approx. 1.5 m (4.9'))
- Replacement Stylus: AT-VM95 (sold separately)
- Replacement Headshell: AT-HS3 BK (sold separately)
- Replacement Belt: AT-LP3XBT exclusive belt (sold separately)
- Communication System: Bluetooth version 5.2
- Frequency Band: 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz
- Maximum RF Output: 2.5 mW EIRP
- Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
- Modulation Method: GFSK, Pi/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Compatible Bluetooth Profile: A2DP
- Support Codec: Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive audio, Qualcomm® aptX™